






Since this year (2009) marks the 60th liberation of Nanjing, there were a Kite fling festival and Chinese traditional commemoration was held in White Horse Park.
Fling kites was one of the most common ways for people who lived in 60 – year – before Nanjing to indicate theirs wishes for freedom as 60 years ago, Nanjing were made annexation by Japanese people and an enormous deal of people were died at that time. Woes were ubiquity in Nanjing at that time, notwithstanding finally the liberator liberated this city and after that time, people always use kite to explain their hope and that is why the Kite Flying Festival were held in this vital time.
Firstly, when I was choosing the kite, I was really embarrassed by reason of the diversity of the kite, which let me hardly know which kite I should choose since each of them were all very good. After approximately 20 minutes, I had chosen a “Yellow Eagle” kite because as far as I concerned, it is funny and beautiful.
During the Kite Flying Festival, the first mission I had absolutely is flying kite, which is exceedingly funny. Nonetheless it is not that easy as I thought inasmuch as the wind was extremely heavy, and therefore my kite could not normally fly, which made me extraordinarily upset, whereas at last, I succeeded made it. When I was flying the kite, I always tried to realized that the feeling of the people who lived in Nanjing 60 years ago. Connect with the Nanjing Nanjing, which a highly affecting movie I had watched several days before which made a description about the dreadful Nanjing Massacre which happened in the year of 1937. It was an exceeding horror in all the Chinese people’s mind and almost all the Nanjing people were died at that year. While I was flying the kite, I was always thinking about this. People in abundance were also flying kite here and they almost all wear mirthless faces, I bet they were all thinking about this kind of things.
However, flying a kite always could be a mirth thing and absolutely I try to find some interested things in this park. There were a great white horse were whereabouts the kite-flying yard. It is really an exceptional and unique sculpture and it is said that it was built at the period of Nanjing Massacre, a very small number of Nanjing people were cooperated to make this white horse to monumentalize the people who was died at the Nanjing Massacre, at the same time, let us remember the enmity with Japanese. I almost weep at that time.
After these, there were some small games.
I enjoy this public event as it let me remember how Nanjing was putted down before 60 years.
没有评论:
发表评论